About the Consortium
This is all about Us...
- We make up 35+ of the main providers of children, young people and families services.
- We employ over 300 staff.
- We work with 300 volunteers.
- We work with over 14,000 individuals.
- We are a diverse group with expertise and experience in a number of areas.
Our aim is...
- To achieve the best possible voluntary sector contribution to improving the lives of children, young people and families in Rotherham.
Our objective is...
- To build knowledge and good practice in Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS).
- Increasing the voice and influence of CYP&F through policies and practice.
- Working collaboratively to improve the safety and quality of life of children, young people and families in Rotherham and the choices available to them.
Please browse our website to find out more about us, our members and the services we offer.